TPO and Conservation Area

If any tree or trees that fall under a TPO (Tree Preservation Order), or are in a Conservation Area then permission from the Local Planning Authority is required. All trees we work on are checked for this and we also can help you with advice and take on the planning application process. We will discuss this with you when we come to quote for the job.

There is more information on this topic from Planning Practice Guidance